||University of Miyazaki, Miyazaki Medical College, Japan
|1. Liu RH, Kurose T, Matsukura S. Oral nicotine administration decreases tumor necrosis factor-alpha expression in fat tissues in obese rats. Metabolism. 50: 79-85, 2001.
2. Liu RH, Mizuta M, Kurose T, Matsukura S. Early events involved in the development of insulin resistance in Zucker fatty rat. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 26: 318-326. 2002.
3. Liu RH, Mizuta M, Matsukura S. Long-term oral nicotine administration reduces insulin resistance in obese rats. Eur J Pharmacol. 458: 227-234, 2003.
4. Liu RH, Mizuta M, Matsukura S. The expression and functional role of nicotinic acetylcholine receptors in rat adipocytes. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 310: 52-58, 2004.
5. Wang L, Lin S, Rammohan KW, Liu Z, Liu JQ, Liu RH, Guinther N, Lima J, Zhou Q, Wang T, Zheng X, Birmingham DJ, Rovin BH, Hebert LA, Wu Y, Lynn DJ, Cooke G, Yu CY, Zheng P, Liu Y. A dinucleotide deletion in CD24 confers protection against autoimmune diseases. PLoS Genetics. 3: 508-517, 2007.
6. Saitoh Y, Liu R, Ueno H, Mizuta M, Nakazato M. Oral pioglitazone administration increases food intake through ghrelin-independent pathway in Zucker fatty rat. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 77: 351-356, 2007.
7. Zuo T*, Liu R* (first co-author), Zhang H, Chang X, Liu Y, Wang L, Zheng P, Liu Y. FOXP3 is a novel transcriptional repressor for the breast cancer oncogene SKP2. J Clin Invest. 117: 3765-3773, 2007.
8. Chen C, Liu Y, Liu R, Ikenoue T, Guan KL, Liu Y, Zheng P. TSC-mTOR maintains quiescence and function of hematopoietic stem cells by repressing mitochondrial biogenesis and reactive oxygen species. J Exp Med. 205: 2397-2408, 2008.
9. Liu R, Wang L, Chen C, Liu Y, Zhou P, Wang Y, Wang X, Turnbull J, Minassian BA, Liu Y, Zheng P. Laforin negatively regulates cell cycle progression through glycogen synthase kinase 3beta-dependent mechanisms. Mol Cell Biol. 28: 7236-7244, 2008.
10. Liu R, Wang L, Chen C, Katoh H, Chen C, Zheng P, Liu Y. FOXP3 up-regulates p21 expression by site-specific inhibition of histone deacetylase 2/4 association to the locus. Cancer Res. 69: 2252-2259, 2009.
11. Wang L*, Liu R*(first co-author), Chen G, McNally B, Lin L, Zhou P, Zuo T, Cooney K, Zheng P and Liu Y. Somatic Single hits Inactivate the X-linked Tumor Suppressor FOXP3 in the Prostate. Cancer Cell. 16: 336-346, 2009.
12. Wang L, Liu R, Ribick M, Zheng P, Liu Y. FOXP3 as an X-linked tumor suppressor. Discov Med. 10: 322-328, 2010.
13. Li W, Wang L, Katoh H, Liu R, Zheng P, Liu Y. Identification of a Tumor Suppressor Relay between the FOXP3 and the Hippo Pathways in Breast and Prostate Cancers. Cancer Res. 71: 2162-2171, 2011.
14. Katoh H, Qin ZS, Liu R, Wang L, …, Zheng P, Liu Y. FOXP3 orchestrates H4K16 acetylation and H3K4 trimethylation for activation of multiple genes by recruiting MOF and causing displacement of PLU-1. Mol Cell. 44: 770-784, 2011.
15. Liu R, Kain M, Wang L. Inactivation of X-linked tumor suppressor genes in human cancer. Future Oncol. 8: 463-81, 2012.
16. Wang L, Liu R, Li D, Lin S, Fang X, Backer G, Kain M, Rammoham K, Zheng P, Liu Y. A hypermorphic SP1-binding CD24 variant associates with risk and progression of multiple sclerosis. Am J Transl Res. 2012; Dec 1; 4(3): 347-56.
17. Liu R, Li S, Yang WH, Wang L. IPEX Syndrome, FOXP3 and Cancer. Journal of Syndromes. 1(1):1-7, 2013.
18. Wang CM, Liu R, Wang L, Yang WH. Acidic residue Glu199 increases SUMOylation level of nuclear hormone receptor NR5A1. Int J Mol Sci. Nov 13;14(11):22331-45, 2013.
19. Wang CM, Liu R, Wang L, Nascimento L, Brennan VC, Yang WH. SUMOylation of FOXM1B alters.its transcriptional activity on regulation of MiR-200 family and JNK1 in MCF7 human breast cancer cells. Int J Mol Sci. Jun 10;15(6):10233-51, 2014.
20. Wang L*, Liu R*(first co-author), Chen GY, Zhou P, Li C, Ye P, Bassetti M, Zheng X, Wu W, Zhang Y, Zheng P, Liu Y. Intracellular CD24 Disrupts ARF-NPM Interaction and Enables Mutational and Viral Oncogene-mediated p53 Inactivation. Nature Communication, 2014 in press.